The WinRM service failed to create the following SPN: <WSMAN/SERVER.domain.local; WSMAN/SERVER.>
The error received was <8344: %%8344>
The SPN can be created by an administrator using setspn.exe utility.
Perform these steps:
- Launch ADSIEDIT.msc on the server.
- Choose Default naming context and scroll to the Domain Controllers OU.
- Right Click the "Domain Controler" Object, select "Properties".
- On the Security tab, click on the Advanced button.
- Modify or add Network Service, to attribute "Validated Write to Service Principal Name".